New Home Schemes 

The benefits of buying new 

If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the complexities of deposits, mortgages and stamp duty, you’re not alone. Buying a new home can be a mind-boggling experience. But the beauty of buying a new build is that it doesn’t have to be.

From affordable financing to future-focused design, there are all sorts of new home schemes out there that take the headache out of home ownership.

New Home Schemes  image

New home schemes that help you save thousands

When you find your dream home, scrambling to get your deposit together can be stressful. But, with First Time Buyer Boost you can secure your house for just £99. We’ll then pay for your solicitor fees and all your carpets and flooring, which could end up saving you thousands of pounds!

For many people, putting that deposit together can be challenging. But we can help there too! With Deposit Unlock, you only need a 5% deposit towards the home of your dreams. You can then access really competitive mortgage rates for the remaining 95%.

With financial incentives like these, you’ll be taking that #homeowners selfie outside your new pad before you know it!

Lowering bills for the long-term

Energy costs are making people think twice when house hunting. And with sustainability sitting right at the heart of our homes, we’re thinking ahead when it comes to your bills.

The houses we build are super airtight which means heat is less likely to escape. We go beyond building regulations with insulation which means our homes are more energy efficient than most. And our signature large windows mean there’s less need for artificial light.

We also offer a bunch of sustainable options and upgrades to choose from – including PV solar panels, air source heat pumps, and waste water recovery units. All this technology can help you live a more sustainable lifestyle, while keeping long-term costs under control.

Your home, your way

Affordability isn’t the only benefit of buying a new build – you also get to release your inner creative! Whether it’s a feature wall, wooden floors, swanky bathroom tiles or a modern kitchen, there are so many ways you can individualise your home when you buy with us. Getting involved at the design stage really is one of the ultimate pleasures of buying new!

The other big plus of a new build is… well… it’s brand new! Which means no waiting for someone to move out, no need for renovations and no unexpected repairs. Plus, for extra peace of mind, our new build homes all come with a 10-year warranty.

Ready to learn more?

Give our sales team a call today for anything else you’d like to know about our new builds and new home buyer schemes. They’d be happy to help!

NHBC logo
HBF 2023 5 star logo
Considerate Constructors logo
Safemark_Logo_Mono
In House Gold Award 2023
Future Homes Hub - Partnership Mark Badge

Sorry!

You're using an unsupported browser (Internet Explorer). Please update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.