What is the Stamp Duty holiday extension?
We’ll pay your Stamp Duty, saving you thousands.
In March 2021, the Chancellor announced a further extension on the Stamp Duty holiday on homes worth up to £500,000. The Government deadline for this is 30th June 2021 however, we’ve extended it for a select number of homes, until 30th September 2021*.
How does it work?
There’s no need to apply for our Stamp Duty holiday extension, in fact the whole process is really simple:
- Determine your budget and prepare your finances with our planning to buy guide.
- Find the development and home you’re interested in.
- Speak with our sales team at your chosen development – they’ll let you know whether the home you love is eligible.
With thousands of pounds back in your pocket, you could:
- Consider a larger home. Determine your budget by using our homeowner budgeting guide.
- Get creative on your home’s finishing touches with our options and upgrades.
- Treat yourself to some new technology or that sofa you’ve had your eye on.
Everyone is eligible. The Stamp Duty holiday extension scheme applies to a selection of our homes worth up to £500,000.