After exchange of contracts you will need to plan your move. The key to a successful and stress free move is to be well prepared and we hope that the following “checklist” will help:
- Book a removals company.
- Notify utility companies (electricity, gas, water, telephone and cable/sky) that you are leaving your current address and require a service at your new address (if available).
- Notify important business/domestic and financial / personal services of change of address. These may include the following:
Banks, Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise, building society, mortgage/loan company, credit card companies, building & contents insurance, life & pensions, private health, doctor, dentist, schools, DVLA, employer, clubs and memberships.
- Send off change of address cards. Your full postal address will be available from our Sales Consultant.
- Packing of all valuable personal, domestic and business documents and items for safekeeping.
- Arrange for television licence, transfer phone calls and postal redirection.